General Agreement for www.traecan.co.za
1. If you do not consent to this agreement please stop making use of www.traecan.co.za (hereinafter referred to as the "website"). Continued use of this website will mean you accept the following terms and conditions.
2. This website is owned and operated by Traecan (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2015/158980/07, whose offices are located at 541 Rudolf Street, Constantia Park, Pretoria (hereafter referred to as Traecan).
3. We may make alterations to these terms and conditions without notice, further use of the website by you after such alterations means you consent to the new terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions apply to every aspect of this website but do not exclude any other agreements made with Traecan. Should conflict arise with this agreement and any other agreement found on this website, this agreement takes precedence unless specifically stated otherwise in the other agreement.
5. This website may be browsed by you for information purposes, to create an account, to comment where such facility has been made available and to download information if such facility has specifically been made available, no other actions are permitted, including, but not limited to, the copying and replication of information found on this website and any uploading of information to the website or creating links to our website without permission. Any information supplied by our website cannot be replicated, distributed altered in any way save where it has explicitly been allowed to do so.
6. Any comments made upon our website can be used for commercial purposes and you grant an exclusive right for us to do so if you comment. There will be no compensation for any comment made by you. We can remove any comment without notice. You may not post any unlawful commentary upon this website and we repudiate any liability to any third party for any unlawful comment made by you upon this website.
7. Any information displayed by this website is not guaranteed to be current, accurate or complete unless any content is explicitly guaranteed as such nor is it intended to be advice. Any information supplied by any commenter or expert on this site do not necessarily represent our views, opinions or beliefs. Any information given by an expert upon this site is intended as a reference to the subject of their profession and is not intended as advice to any person nor does it replace any need to see a lawful and registered practitioner of any profession.
8. We display upon our website intellectual property owned by us, intellectual property licensed to us and intellectual property of third parties who have allowed us to do so. We do not condone any distribution, use, reproduction or modification of intellectual property found on thus website unless specific authorisation has been given.
9. This website is used at your own risk and we do not guarantee functionality or that it won't be compromised by malicious software or any other harmful component. To the extent permitted by law we accept no liability and you agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage incurred to you or a third party by making use of this website or by any product purchased off this website.
10. We do not necessarily endorse, accept or support the views or actions of any external party hyperlinked to our website.
11. The type of information gathered by us is:
11.1 The information necessary to provide our various services available through our website and to satisfy the requirements of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("the ECT Act"). This may include (amongst other things) your, identity number, telephone number, physical and postal address, age, well-being, disability, personal opinions, views and preferences; and
11.2 The information automatically registered via your navigation through our website, such as cookies; and
11.3 The information of any type gathered using the various features of any browser engine
11.4 Any information submitted by you to the website is used for the following:
11.5 The information provided you is used by Traecan to ensure delivery of service, improve service to customers and to market to our customers, should the User or Account Holder agree to such, and to ensure excellent browsing experience is maintained.
11.6 Personal information is stored within South Africa. Personal information will not be traded, sold or leased to third parties. Traecan will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties, except when your permission is given or in the natural course of Traecan's legitimate business. Traecan does not guarantee that its' security measures will your personal information being shared with third parties without the User or Account Holder's permission.
12. You agree that your personal information may be shared with the following parties:
12.1 any governmental organs or law enforcement agencies;
12.2 credit and other payment card providers;
12.3 where the law requires information to be shared with any party;
12.4 any necessary party required to enforce legal action on behalf of Traecan.
13. While Traecan ensures that we will secure your information, Traecan cannot guarantee such information won't be compromised and as such any information transmitted by you to the website and is done at your own risk.